|AES/SASB/AAS Student or Retiree Member||$550|
|AES/SASB/AAS Student or Retiree Non Member||$620|
|AES/SASB/AAS Non Member||$845|
|Welcome Function – Extra Ticket||$100|
|Conference Dinner – Extra Ticket||$140|
|Printed Copy of Program||$20|
Registration is opening soon. Payment to be made at the time of booking. Details are on the registration form.
Your registration includes:
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch each day
- Welcome Reception at the Queensland Museum
- Poster Session (on a cash bar basis)
- Conference Dinner at Howard Smith Wharves
- Electronic copy of Delegate conference handbook (delegates can opt to receive the hardcopy at an extra cost)
- Access to all sessions
We hope you will join us in Brisbane for this exceptional opportunity to engage in some interesting Entomology, Arachnological and Biological areas and enjoy social events in this delightful city. The opportunity to explore various tourism opportunities and spectacular locations as well as discovering a beautiful part of Australia. The society continues to foster and encourage our student members, so we have made a special effort to keep student registrations low.
Please select ONE of the registration types and if applicable additional tickets for the Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.