Skip to content Scroll to Top
- Invertebrate conservation and invasive species.
Dr Gary Taylor, Dr Isabel Valenzuela and Dr Bernie Dominiak
- Ecosystem services in a changing environment.
Professor Geoff Gurr
- Social insects: challenges economic opportunities and behavioural insights
Dr Nathan Lo
- The role of phytochemistry in insect nutrition.
Dr Martin Steinbauer, Dr Clare L. Casteel, Professor Rosy Mary dos Santos Isaias, Professor Juha-Pekka Salminen
- Taxonomy, systematics and the importance of reference collections
Mr John Marris, Dr Mali Malipatil, Dr Mark Blacket and Dr Vratislav Ricardo Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld
- Biological control for Agriculture and the Environment.
Dr Bill Palmer and Dr Luke Barrett